For more lore on the city and campaign settings, visit the Forgotten Realms wiki.
- Main article: Protector's Enclave
- Protector's Enclave is the main hub for players, containing shops, the bank and the auction house. This area is peaceful.
- The Sewers are not permanently accessible. They are only available through a quest, so there will be monsters to fight.
- Main article: Moonstone Mask
- Floating over the coast just outside the city, connected by a teleport point. A peaceful gathering place for role-playing, accessing Foundry missions, or just passing the time.
- A smaller tavern within the city. A peaceful gathering place for role-playing, accessing Foundry missions, or just passing the time.
Mostly under control of the Orcs.
- Main article: Blacklake District
- Main article: Neverdeath Graveyard
The traditional burial grounds of the city. Now under threat, as evil forces make the deceased come back to join their undead army, threatening to overrun the city.
This massive rift was caused by the eruption of Mount Hotenow. From its bottom, evil demons launch their attacks.