Disorganized bits of information
- Based on 4th Edition D&D rules — the first of it’s kind
- There are 10 "Heroic" levels, and the level cap will be 10
- There's no two-hit roll (aka 4ed D&D Rules)
- They've used boons in a slightly different manner
- Hit-points aren't exactly the same. But, by and large, the structure is similar.
- It's not turn-based.
- Right now position is important; if you get flanked, if you’re surrounded or if you surround an opponent, that’s a part of D&D 4th edition, so we made sure to get that in.
- We’re really trying to create old-school, tactical RPG combat; that’s our goal, but in real-time.