Companions are NPCs that you can obtain in Neverwinter. Companions can be summoned to follow your character and attack enemies. :At rank 16, the quest "A Companion" becomes available from Sergeant Knox in Protector's Enclave. This quest is not required to use the companion system as companions acquired via trade, auction, zen store, promotion, or other means can be used before a character completes the tutorial. The tutorial awards choice of dog, man-at-arms, cleric disciple, or wayward wizard.
Companions gain levels with experience, similar to the main character. They must be summoned and active to gain experience as you quest and play the game. Upon leveling, companions can be trained through the companion tab "Begin Training" option.
Companions have a maximum rank depending upon their rarity.
- White (Common): Rank 15
- Green (Uncommon): Rank 20
- Blue (Rare): Rank 25
- Purple (Very Rare): Rank 30
Companions unlock a new skin at levels 10, 20, and 30.
List of CompanionsEdit
- Man at Arms 2 Gold
- Sell Sword 2 Gold
- Wayward Wizard 2 Gold
- Cleric Disciple 2 Gold
- Dog 2 Gold
- Dwarven Shieldmaiden 2 Gold
- Con Artist 2 Gold
- Ioun Stone of Might 1000 Trade Bars
- Hawk 1000 Zen
- Wolf 1000 Zen
- Neverember Guard ? Zen
- Acolyte of Kelemvor ? Zen
- Ioun Stone of Allure ? Zen
- Skyblade Kobold ? Zen
- Tomb Spider ? Zen
- Dancing Shield 850,000 Diamonds
- Dancing Blade 900,000 Diamonds
- Cat 980,000 Diamonds
- Wererat Thief 200 Seal of Drake
- Jagged Dancing Blade 14,000 Glory
- Fire Archon 1000 Trade Bars
- Angel of Protection 360 Ardent Coins
- Galeb Dhur ? Zen
- Honey Badger ? Zen
- Phoera Nightmare Lockbox
- Vicious Dire Wolf Founder Guardian of Neverwinter
- Panther Founder Hero of the North
- Skeletal Dog 40 Bones of Valindra's Minions (Rare drop) Currently not available.
- Cantankerous Mage ? Zen
- Ghost ? Zen
- Lillend rare drop from Professions Packs (limited time offer)
- Sylph Knight of the Feywild
- Fawn of Shiallia Winter Festival
- Frost Mimic Winter Festival
- Add more
|There are more companions available from giveaways, special promotions and magazine subscriptions. These are not available to all players. See gamepedia site for listings.|
the NEVEREMEMBER GUARD.